A mix of gymnastics and dancing, silks classes are a brilliant way to get stronger and learn the basics of this unique sport. A fantastic complement to the physical movement of climbing, silks classes are run by Tasneem, Micheala, Katherine and Olivia, will get you started with everything you need to try silks safely and in a supportive environment. Beginners encouraged!
Intrigued by silks, but not sure where to start? Aerial Silks Trial classes are a great way to try your hand at this incredible sport and fitness alternative. We’ll show you some silks basics, introduce you to our instructors, and provide full information about our 8-week classes.
Suitable for beginners. Payment must be made in advance to secure your place.
1 x 1 hour lesson
Saturday, 6th January 2018
6 Week Course
Our full term course is ideal for all experience levels. Whether you’ve already mastered the basic routines, or are just starting out in the world of silks, our 8 week course will give you all the time and instruction you need to take your abilities further.
Class instructors: Tasneem, Michaela, Olivia and Katherine
8 x 1 hour lessons
Saturday 27th January 2018 5pm
Monday 15th January 2018 4pm
– To secure your spot in a class you must pay 50% deposit and balance owing at first class, can be paid over the phone or in person.
– Enroll in an 8 week course and you will attend that same class and time slot for the duration of the 8-week period.
– 8-week course will include open practice sessions.
– Open practice means students go over things that they have learnt and confident in without the trainer instructions.
– Must give 48hours notice if you cannot attend your regular class or you will lose that lesson.
– One make up class available per student and term
– HIIT, Sweat and stretch classes are available to all students for free when purchasing an 8-week course.
– Communication platform through Facebook, will have regular updates and announcements for existing students https://www.facebook.com/rocksportsaerialsilks/