Lyra is our newest addition to Rocksports fitness, if you are looking for something a little out of the ordinary to achieve your fitness goals and gain body awareness our instructors Katherine and Jess will teach you how to lift and bend into all sorts of shapes! Beginners encouraged!
6 Week Course
We run intimate classes of maximum 3 students for 90 minutes so you will get the full attention from your instructors to work on achieving your goals.
6 x 1.5 hour lessons
Intrigued by Lyra but not sure where to start? Beginner lessons are a great way to learn a few moves and condition your body, run by our instructor Katherine.
Tuesday 16th January 2018 at 7pm – 8:30pm
Thursday 18th January 2018 at 7pm – 8:30pm
Had previous experience with Lyra before? Why not join our intermediate lessons with our instructor Jess
Wednesday 17th January 2018 at 7pm – 8:30pm
– To secure your spot in a class you must pay 50% deposit and balance owing at first class, can be paid over the phone or in person.
– Enroll in an 6 week course and you will attend that same class and time slot for the duration of the 6-week period.
– 6-week course will include open practice sessions.
– Open practice means students go over things that they have learnt and confident in without the trainer instructions.
– Must give 48hours notice if you cannot attend your regular class or you will lose that lesson.
– One make up class available per student and term (no refund will be offered for missed classes)
– HIIT, Sweat and stretch classes are available to all students for free when purchasing an 6-week course.
– Communication platform through Facebook, will have regular updates and announcements for existing students
Click here for Facebook page